Welcome to Retail Abu Dhabi. The owner and operator of the site is the Department of Culture and Tourism, Abu Dhabi.
About our site
Please read these Terms
and Conditions carefully. These are the general Terms and Conditions governing
your access and use of this website (“Site”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE
WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. By continuing to
use the Site and/or any of the services shown on the Site, you agree to be
bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to introduce new services and update or withdraw any of the services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable for exercising this discretion.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is the property of the Department of Culture and Tourism including all copyrights thereof as a collective work with ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of respective dealings with the Department of Culture and Tourism.
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for the intended purpose as relevant in connection with your official relation with the Department of Culture and Tourism.
Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by the Department of Culture and Tourism in writing. You are not authorized to make any change or delete any proprietary information/content from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks/logo, service marks and official names of the Department of Culture and Tourism used in the site are proprietary and the properties of the Department of Culture and Tourism only.
When using or accessing our services, you agree that you:
- Are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
- Agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- Will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the services as required by us;
- Will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you;
- Will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our services.
- Have no right to use any of our trademarks without prior written consent.
- Will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the website to solicit additional sales offline or on another website.
Warranties, representations and undertakings
You warrant, represent and undertake that:
- You shall fully comply and will at all times continue to fully comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations, including, without limitation, all privacy laws and content regulation;
- You have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions and the execution and performance of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions does not conflict with:
2.1. Any laws, rules, regulations or governmental guidelines to which you are subject to; or
2.2. Any other agreements to which you are a party to or to which you are otherwise bound by.
Liability and indemnities
- For fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
- For any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our subsidiaries and affiliates and our, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors and licensors) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us or them responsible for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- The content or other information you provide when using our services;
- Your use of or your inability to use our services;
- Pricing, shipping, format or other guidance provided by us;
- Delays or disruptions in our services;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our services;
- Bugs, errors or inaccuracies of any kind in our services;
- Damage to your hardware device from the use of products sold on the site;
- The content, actions or inactions of third parties using our services;
- A suspension or other action taken by us with respect to your use of our services;
- The duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results; or
- Your need to modify practices, content or behavior or your loss of or inability to do any transaction as a result of changes to these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and our, and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors and licensors unaccountable from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and attorney’s fees) (“Claims”) arising out of or relating to:
- Any Claims or demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our services;
- Your violation of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, any of the warranties, representations and undertakings;
- Your violation of any applicable laws, including, without limitation, data protection or anti-spam laws.
Suspension, Termination and Cancellation
Without prejudice to any of our rights and remedies and without any liability to you, we may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to our services, cancel any product(s) order and/or remove hosted content submitted by or to you at our sole discretion.
Reporting violations of these Terms and Conditions
We are committed to ensuring that items and content on our website comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you believe that a listed item or content breaches these Terms and Conditions, please notify us of the details and we will investigate.
If you have an issue with our services or wish to file a complaint, please contact us through our Contact Us page and we will endeavor to reach a satisfactory resolution as soon as possible.
2.Third Party Rights:
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no right to enforce any of its terms.
3.Relationship of the Parties:
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions will be deemed or construed by the parties or any third party to create the relationship of partnership, joint venture or agency between the parties, it being understood that the parties will at all times remain independent parties contracting for services.
The parties will do and execute or arrange for the doing and executing of each necessary act, document and thing reasonably within its power to implement and give effect to these Terms and Conditions to its full extent, including, without limitation, assisting each other in complying with applicable law.
You agree that you will not assign or transfer these Terms and Conditions or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, without first obtaining our prior written consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
These Terms and Conditions cannot be modified, varied, amended or supplemented in any way by you. We reserve the right to modify, vary, amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will post the current version of these Terms and Conditions on the website and each change will be effective upon posting on the website or upon the date designated by us as the “effective date” (if any). Your continued use of our services following any change constitutes your agreement to be bound by and its acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as so modified.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect so long as the economic or legal substance of the transactions contemplated hereby is not affected in any manner materially adverse to either of the parties.
Any waiver by us of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether similar or not), nor will any such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of that particular provision, unless expressly provided by us in writing.
These Terms and Conditions and you use of this Site are governed by the laws in force in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The competent courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions.